Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- One of the four public sector (Government) non-life insurance company in India since 1947. The headquarters of the company is located in New Delhi.
- Have 30 regional offices and more than 1,800 active branches across India including overseas operations in Dubai (UAE), Nepal, Kuwait & Qatar.
- Has total strength of more than 14,500 employees.
- Rated B++ (Good) by AM Best and has a strong financial base.
- The company has recorded a gross premium of Rs. 7282.54 crores in the financial year 2013-2014.
- Oriental has its presence in Kuwait for past 57 years. It started in 1959 as one of the first Insurance Companies in Kuwait.
- Bader Al Mulla & Brothers Company WLL are the Chief Agents of Oriental Insurance in Kuwait since 1986. Please refer www.almullagroup.com for more information.